Monday, December 15, 2008

How nice is the weather right now.. I really wish you were here beside me so that I can hug you and hold your hand and feel the sunny day. Rain or shine I don’t mind as long as your with me it doesn’t matter. Yesterday was my happiest day cause its been very very very long since I last talk to you and hear dear dear de voice d. everyday I always thinking of hearing your voice even if for one or two minit oso I don’t mind. As long can hear how are you feeling and whether your doing ok or not im already very satisfied liao. Actually I really wish that we can talk on the phone long long but currently I already use up my credit limit to maximum liao.. over d so cannot call too much d…but spending a few minutes to talk to dear I really feel that it is very worth it cause I really miss you and really really want to hear your sweet sweet voice. Even you coughing oso sound so nice. Your sneeze oso sound like music. Dear, isit you cough very bad cause I made you laugh? I want to made you laugh but I heard you cough so cham so I dint want to make it worst. Dear you very suffering there I know. I really wish that I was with who so that I can accompany you and be by your side when you need me the most. But sadly im not there. Im sorry dear please forgive me. I will make it up to you when I go back ok. I will accompany you whatever it takes. I want to accompany you go eat lunch dinner and supper. I want to feed you medicine and take care of you. I want to hug you when u feeling cold cold and no blanket. I don’t want dear dear to be sick.

Dear dear, today morning you first time wake up late hehehe create history le.. so fast then get ready liao even faster then ferrari le. Keng keng. You should be very proud of yourself le hehehe… dear im very happy that you will tell me everything because I want to know everything that is happening to you cause I really care about you and everything you do I oso want to noe. Not too guo fen ba…

Dear I noe you have a lot of trouble and suffering and sad and want someone to accompany you. I don’t want you to be alone to suffer. I will suffer for you ok. I will go through the hardship together with you. I know that you actually want me to call you and ask how are you. That day I called you and heard that you were busy with your friends go movie but I also feel very happy to get to talk to you for a while oso. Dear, im not very busy de ok. Im not always want to sleep de ok. Yesterday when I ask you whether what you write in the love diary is true or not is because I want to know how you feel towards me. Cause I very very long time d dint hear you say u love me liao. I thought you already forgot me. But now I can feel your heart and feeling dear. 我感觉得到你的心. Even though we are so far away but I still can feel you dear. I dono how but the feeling is very strong. My whole world is only about u dear. Dear have to use yu qi to talk to me meh? Heheh abit of wen rou and tao qi can liao lo J I really love the feeling when im talking to you.

Opps… looking out at the window the sky suddenly so cloudy liao…got 3 clouds like dark dark like dat in the sky…become a bit windy liao.

Dear do you know what im thinking? Actually when you in msn suddenly say erm..nothing la.. I actually can feel that something is wrong and your doing your girl thinking again. I actually very scared to ask more cause im really really really very afraid and scared of losing you. I really don’t want to lose you I cannot bear to lose you dear dear.if you leave me I really dono what will become of me. I can feel that your thinking of something but I don’t dare to ask cause I really scared that it will affect us.

Dear, I really really very love you ok. Can you please trust me and believe me ma?

Dear I dint know that when I say out my feelings in the phone u will be so gang dong cause when I say it out u laughing there. I only just want you to be the most xin fu girl in the world. Full with happiness and love.

Dear, I promise you that I wont hurt u ok dear. I wont do anything to hurt u ok. When I tell you that I love you I really mean it from the bottom of my heart. You are not dreaming my dear dear. I really really love you very much. You have me already. Im already become yours. I surrender my heart to you.

Can I start all over? Cause the weather change liao. Now raining so heavy fuiyohh..so nice .. so cold heheheh dear that day im really really so worried about you. When I heard you coughing and haa chiuu like dat I really so tan xin. Then you no more credit liao I scared anything happen to you no one can help you. I keep on saying cham cham cham..how le how le… good thing you gave me ur roommate de hp number so that I can pass the message to her and ask her. Then I fast fast go and top up for you scared that just in case anything happen to you u still can call someone there. Dear I really cannot lose you dear. Cannot cannot. Before I just wanted to tell ur roommate to buy for you some food she already off d. aiks.~ then I finding the han yu pin ying to send her the Chinese words. Then I dono how to refer myself to her just say that im ur bf. Dear, this is the first time I told anyone that im your bf le. Hehehe the feeling is like you kuai gan. Heart beat beat very fast. Then dear dear forgot to tell me her name hahaha dono wat to call her oso. Dear yuan lai the feeling of referring myself as your bf can be so full of happiness and feeling le. So sweet and nice. I really feel like your part of me already. Im your one and only boyfriend.

Dear, you finally got speak with your princess already liao r..i thought you hate her so much de not meh? Howcome suddenly become friend with her liao de? You are a really really very good person le dear. Proud to have you as my dear. Dear you should be happy le that ur assignment 90% complete. Nice work. Good job well done. All did it on your own. You should be very very happy liao hehehe.

Dear dear bao bei I hope that everyday im by urside so that I can see u and feel u and touch you. I don’t like to be apart from you. One day seems like so hard to go by without you. I want to have you be with me forever and ever. I can see you soon liao dear. Time will go fast fast so that I can see u next week. Im very qi tai that day to come. So excited and so happy heheh dear actually that day when I go out with you I told you I purposely buy a jeans right? Then you scold me say why I waste my money. Actually when I heard you say this I very very happy cause you made me feel that you love me not because of material but because of you really really love me for myself. And you show me that not money can buy happiness. You are not the girl that is always want to waste money. I really really love you dear. Ok dear this time I go back melaka will be on the 省钱之旅 hehee actually hor dear I want to bring you go eat eat nice nice food and those expensive food that you never taste before de cause I want you to feel so special. But once a while I oso will bring you de ok dear? Cause I only bring the person I love to this places. If not I have no one to bring liao. If I bring my friend go this kind of romantic places feel very gay le.. hahaha

Dear you’re my one and only girlfriend in my life and I will cherish you with every breathe I got. I will do everything that I can to make you happy and xin fu. I hope you wont mind. Every night and day I will thinking of you and wondering how you are.whether you still got eat Maggie mee or not. You mean the world to me dear. I really so love so love so love so love you my darling sweet honey dear. Cant wait to hug you and kiss you and hold you.

**## MUAKS MUAKS ##** specially for my dear dear 宛纹

No comments:

Post a Comment