Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's been so long since we last talk...missing u still

To a dearest miss ng woan man aka my bao bei dear dear,i miss u so much here.i feel so lonely without u...i dont know whether you have gotten used to life there without me already or not but for me i am still not really used to it.sometimes when i am doing something i will still think of you. maybe is the emptiness in my life or too much time to spend since i not yet start to work. but you have changed...changed so much..i scared tat i cant keep up with u...when u move more and more far away from me i scared that i cant keep up with u ...i dono how my life would be if i start to work...i noe it would be different as i have less time to sms u and talk to u..sometimes i asking myself that why fate make us to separate to different place. why other coupes can stick together but we cannot??? miss i girl that you love is very sufer...when u need her hug she is not around you, when u need a shoulder she is not around u, when u hope to hold her hand she is not there..although we need to separate to different places, but i trust her and she trust me.i believe we can face this challenge and i hope we can put effort together dear...i love u very muchsometimes i just want to know every thing that is happening to u..to noe what you are doing every second and every moment..who u are with..who u are talking to...where u are..what u thinking of...every minute i will check my handphone and see whether got ur sms or not...or even a miss call also can...i hope u miss me as much as i miss u... maybe u very busy and feel that it is very fan to tell me everything that is happening... i wont blame u dear...i just hope that u can feel me dear as i feel u everytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment