Tuesday, September 8, 2009

do u noe how i feel?

it has been a month liao since we broke up with each other.and i noe u wont see our LD anymore. i dint want all this to happen and i dint expect that it would turn out this way. i love u very much in my heart do you noe? it is very very suffering for me.the pain in my heart still hurts very very much.each time i think of how stupid i was to say all those things to you it makes me feel like shit. i dint mean to say goodbye to you. i never wanted to leave you. cause i really wanted to be with u and have u in my life.i promise u i wont make u cry and wont do anything to hurt u but i did and i understand u wont forgive me and u wont have the feel anymore to be together with me because of the things i said. i too chong dong already and i dint ask u properly first and clarify and understand ur situation and all i did was just scold u and said all those stupid things. now i deserve it and regret but it is too late. it was my fault that i thinking all those things myself. i know i shouldnt. i will remember it de forever in my life. cause it made me realise how much u meant to me and how hurt i made u feel. i know now that u dint betray me, hurt me or wan to break up with me. it is my wrong to say goodbye to u. if i really have a chance to undo my mistakes i will do anything for the chance. im really really really sorry. i hope you can forgive me. do you know that it still hurts so much inside? my heart really really hurt until it wana come out. when i sms u that time to say all those things i crying cause i just want to be with u and i dono why i say all those thing to u .i know now wat i say cannot change the feeling anymore. i dont blame u to be with him cause it is all my fault and i dint appreciate you when i got the chance.. i should have appreciate you more when i was with you. i should have care for you more and listen to you more and change myself. but now you already belong to someone else. ur heart no more with me anymore. i will have to slowly let u go and i will slowly forget you. it is the hardest thing and i will hurt very very badly. everyday i just cry myself to sleep. cant eat properly no mood to do anything. no mood to watch movies no mood to go out with friends.just want to be alone and sleep in my room. i really wish i had a chance to go back to that day to change things. i just hope things will change and be better. im so sorry that i cause so much painess for you im really very sorry. Woan Man, i really very very love you and miss you so much. i dont want to make u feel anoy anymore. i just want you to be happy ok. i just want u to be xin fu.u gave me alot of nice memories. and the things we do together . i really really very happy to be with u. thank u very much for giving me the chance to love u. i will forever remember it in my heart de.i will be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment